Having too many Spex projects can take up a lot of storage and memory on your iPad, causing it to slow down and reduce overall device performance. We recommend having no more than 15-20 projects on your device, especially if they’re large projects with numerous photos and assets.
- To close and remove a project from your device, navigate to the Project Screen and find the project you would like to remove.
- Verify that all assets in the project are synced. You should see the green Synced icon.
- Also, verify that the Task Status is Completed. Your project preview should look like the one below:
- Next, on the project preview slide your finger to the left. This should populate a red Close button on the far right of the preview.
- Tap the Close button to remove the project.
- That's it! The project will be removed from your device and the status will be set to Closed.