Overview: We recommend cleaning out the Spex album in your Photos app every so often (depending on usage) to prevent your old project photos from taking up too much storage space on your iPad.
- To begin, open the Apple Photos app.
- In the main screen of the Photos app under the "My Albums" section, there will be an album titled "Spex". Tap on this album.
- Within the Spex album, you can select specific photos to delete by tapping "Select" in the top-right then tapping on the individual photos. You can also select every photo in the album by tapping "Select" then tapping the "Select All" option that appears in the top-right.
- Once you've selected the photos you would like to delete, tap the trash can icon in the top-left to move the selected photos to the "Recently Deleted" folder.
- Now you will need to navigate back to the main screen of the Photos app by tapping "Albums" in the top-left.
- Back at the main screen, you will see the "Recently Deleted" album with a grey trash can on it. Tap on this icon.
- In the "Recently Deleted" album, permanently delete the photos you selected from the Spex album by first tapping the "Select" button in the top-right.
- Next, tap the "Delete All" option that will appear in the top-left, then confirm the action by tapping the red "Delete Photos" message.
You're done! Again, your photo usage and the storage capacity of your iPad should dictate how often you need to clean out your old Spex photos. If you have any questions, click the chat icon in the bottom right of this page and let us know!