If you're having problems opening the link from the footer of the PDF Photo Sheet of your report, you're not alone.
Unfortunately, the primary issue here lives in your PDF viewer, like Adobe Acrobat Reader. As a file format, PDFs are not very supportive of links, so this problem is not unique to us.
Here is a quick workaround for when you want to click on the link in the PDF Photo Sheet.
Opening the PDF in a web browser
- Once you've downloaded the PDF photo sheet, navigate to your downloads folder, and right-click on the file.
- Hover over or click on the option "Open With" and you'll get a menu of additional applications to open the PDF with.
- Click on a browser, like Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
- The file will open your browser and you will be able to view the PDF in a web page.
- Scroll to a page where the SpexReport® link lives, then click on it. The link will open in the web browser you just opened.
Hopefully, you'll be able to access the SpexReport® link using the above steps. If you need some more assistance, send us a message using the chat at the bottom right hand corner of this page.